F.A.Q / Help
Please find listed below some common questions that we are often asked. Click on the question to read the corresponding answer.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions that are not listed below:
Phone: + 44 (0)207 692 4001
Contact us via our contact form : Contact form
Fax: + 44 (0)207 692 4002
• How frequently is the Made in Design site updated?
• Will I always find the same brands and designers on your web site?
• How can I order a product that isn't listed on your website?
• How can I send a Made in Design product as a present?
• How can I exchange a product?
• Who do I write to if I have a complaint?
• How do you determine the price of your products?
• Are you able to supply discounts?
• Do you have sales, if so when?
• How to consult my invoice?
How frequently is the Made in Design site updated? [back to menu]
In order to give you as many ideas as possible and that you are up to date on all the latest design news, Made in Design is regularly updated. We also send articles every week with new brands, designers, products, current events and everything you would like to know about design. If you wish to see an article again that is no longer on line, whichever it is, we can send it to you by e-mail. Just ask us at the following address: email@example.com
How often will I find new products at Made in Design? [back to menu]
The site is updated with up to 50 new products every week which are also presented on our regular newsletters.
It is important for us to develop a real partnership with all the brands that we have on our site. We are also open to new ideas and giving young designers a considerable place.
How can I order a product that isn’t listed on your website? [back to menu]
We are able to supply all products from the brands and designers already listed on our website. If you can't find the product that you're interested in, please do not hesitate to contact us on + 44 (0)207 692 4001 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to find it for you.
How can I send a Made in Design product as a present? [back to menu]
If you wish to send a gift directly to the person of your choice, Made in Design will see to everything. When ordering, you just need to specify that you want to offer the product(s) as a present and the delivery address that you want to send it to. In the following days, the lucky person will receive a wonderful gift-wrapped parcel (if option selected and when available) with your personal message written on a little card.
How can I exchange a product? [back to menu]
In order to process a return we will need the Customer to contact our Customer Service:
- by e-mail : via the direct contact form available from our contact page at http://www.madeindesign.co.uk/contact.html
- By phone : + 44 (0)207 692 4001 (UK local rate) from 8am until 5pm – Monday to Friday.
- by mail to the address Made in Design – Customer Service - 32 rue de Comboire - 38130 Echirolles – France
The goods should be returned to the following address:
Made in Design
2 rue Amable Matussiere
38100 Grenoble - FRANCE
To avoid any excess charges by returning the product(s) to our French warehouse, we can organize a courier service to pick up the goods. The courier service will call you to arrange a good time to pick up the un-wanted product(s). The amount that will be charged is based on the cost of the transport between the customers address and our London address only.
The fixed prices for returning un-wanted products are as follows:
- • £7.90 for small/light parcels (<3kg). Pre-paid returns label to be taken to your nearest post office
- • £19.90 for small/light parcels (<10kg) pick up service Dachser group
- • £28.90 for small parcels (10-20kg) pick up service Dachser group
- • £55 for big products to be returned on palette. Pick up service Dachser group
You are also able to organise the return yourself, at your cost to the address mentioned above.
Who do I write to if I have a complaint? [back to menu]
Our customer services team is at your disposal. If you have a complaint about a product or service, please don't hesitate to contact us: + 44 (0)207 692 4001.
How do you determine the price of your products? [back to menu]
We use the retail prices that advised by each of our suppliers.
Are you able to supply discounts? [back to menu]
We are able to supply a discount if a certain quantity is ordered. Please feel free to contact us on + 44 (0)207 692 4001 or at email@example.com and we will contact you within 24h.
Do you have sales, if so when? [back to menu]
Just like any other shop we have winter and summer sales. We also have special offers all year round. You are able to benefit from these by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. To subscribe to our newsletter, just enter your email address in the appropriate box of our homepage.
How to consult my invoice? [back to menu]
To contribute to the environmental protection, invoices are now available for consultation at any time via "my account".
Your order has been confirmed but has not been despatched: the pro forma invoice is available on your customer account.
Your order has already been desptached: you are able to visualise and print your final invoice by going into your customer account.
If you haven't been able to find the answer to your question above, please contact us on + 44 (0)207 692 4001 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.