- Driade - Furniture - Partitions, screens, room dividers
- Philippe Starck - Furniture - Partitions, screens, room dividers
- Driade - Decoration - Movable partitions and screens
- Philippe Starck - Decoration - Movable partitions and screens
- Driade - Decoration - Decoration objects
- Philippe Starck - Decoration - Decoration objects
Since then he has organised a series of workshops and exhibitions entitled Without Thought, with the collaboration of several designers in the studio, producing numerous publications on the theme. One workshop gave rise to his famous CD player marketed by Muji, which in 2002 won both the German IF Gold award and the British D&AD prize. In April 2003 he also won the prestigious Japanese Mainichi Design Award. For his invitation to New York's Museum of Modern Art, Fukusawa presented the work Personal Skies during the Workspheres exhibition. In September 2003 he established the brand ±0, dedicated to the design of electrical equipment and accessories for interiors, such as the mobile telephone KDDI/au Infobar which won immediate acclaim. He currently sits on Muji's advisory board for high quality design. Naoto Fukasawa has worked with Driade since 2005.In detail:
- Colour : Pear
- Material : Polished aluminium - Pear tree - Glass
- Dimensions : W 150 cm x Depth 3 cm x H 190 cm
Service adapted to specific needs of Trade customers, Made in Design Pro will advise and assist you in your projects.
According to the technical specifications required, budget and needs, a Trade advisor will help you to make your selection of products.
You will have a dedicated Person to deal with for all your demands from the quote to the delivery achievement.
Need advise, technical datas or a quotation