- Eva Solo - Decoration - Vases
- The Tools - Decoration - Vases
- Eva Solo - Kitchenware - Handy & cunning
- The Tools - Kitchenware - Handy & cunning
- Eva Solo - Outdoor - Flowerpots and houseplants
- The Tools - Outdoor - Flowerpots and houseplants
- Eva Solo - Decoration - Pots and plants
- The Tools - Decoration - Pots and plants
In nature, plants draw up the water they need through their roots when they need it. The same principle is behind this functional and self-watering flowerpot which consists of two parts. On top a ceramic flowerpot, and beneath it a glass container, which functions as a water reservoir. Water is drawn up through nylon threads which hang down from the bottom of the pot, like extensions of the plant's roots. The Eva Solo flowerpot has been made to extend and improve the life of your house plants and indoor herbs. Just glance at the water level in the vase, and you will know immediately if the plant is thirsty... The vase reservoir can hold enough water for the plant to only need watering once a week, and possibly less frequently, depending on the circumstances.In detail:
- Colour : Charcoal grey
- Material : Ceramic - Glass
- Dimensions : H 20 cm x Ø 15 cm
Service adapted to specific needs of Trade customers, Made in Design Pro will advise and assist you in your projects.
According to the technical specifications required, budget and needs, a Trade advisor will help you to make your selection of products.
You will have a dedicated Person to deal with for all your demands from the quote to the delivery achievement.
Need advise, technical datas or a quotation