- A di Alessi - Outdoor - Flowerpots and houseplants
- Paolo Lomazzi - Outdoor - Flowerpots and houseplants
- Donato D'Urbino - Outdoor - Flowerpots and houseplants
- A di Alessi - Outdoor - Deco & accessories
- Paolo Lomazzi - Outdoor - Deco & accessories
- Donato D'Urbino - Outdoor - Deco & accessories
- A di Alessi - Decoration - Pots and plants
- A di Alessi - Home sweet home IT - Aprite la porta alla natura
Kiwi is a watering can by D'Urbino-Lomazzi made of thermoplastic material (polypropylene PP) with a stainless steel spout. The body is produced using the blow moulding technique, whereas the handle is produced using injection pressing. The handle is attached to the body by two screws which in turn are covered by a finishing case which makes it easier to grip. The hermetic seal is assured by a silicone ring. The capacity is 2 litres and it can easily be refilled using the opening positioned underneath the handle. The shape of Kiwi, with its long spout and perfect balance, enables easy control of the flow and pouring direction of the water. After usage, the flat shaped rear of the can allows it to be stored in a vertical position, minimising the storage space required. It is gift wrapped.In detail:
- Colour : Green
- Material : Thermoplastic resin
- Dimensions : Volume: 200 cl - Size: L 42 cm x l 21 cm x H 18 cm
Service adapted to specific needs of Trade customers, Made in Design Pro will advise and assist you in your projects.
According to the technical specifications required, budget and needs, a Trade advisor will help you to make your selection of products.
You will have a dedicated Person to deal with for all your demands from the quote to the delivery achievement.
Need advise, technical datas or a quotation