- Kartell - Furniture - Chairs and high armchairs
- Philippe Starck - Furniture - Chairs and high armchairs
- Eugeni Quitllet - Furniture - Chairs and high armchairs
- Kartell - Furniture - Office chairs
- Philippe Starck - Furniture - Office chairs
- Eugeni Quitllet - Furniture - Office chairs
- Kartell - Christmas - Bohemian chic
Starck pays tribute to three icons of contemporary design and creates a fusion of styles to get a "summa stilistica", the Masters chair. Reinterpreted in "space-age" mood, the Series 7 by Arne Jacobsen, the Tulip Armchair by Eero Saarinen and the Eiffel Chair by Charles Eames interweave in a charming and winding hybrid. Supported on four slender legs, the Masters chair is roomy and comfortable. Its distinctiveness is, of course, in the back which is characterised by the solidity and void created by the meetings of curving lines of the three different backs which flow down and join together along the perimeter of the chair.In detail:
- Colour : Orange rust
- Material : Smooth batch-dyed polypropylene
- Dimensions : H 84 cm x W 57 cm x D 57 cm - H seat 48 cm
- Characteristics : Stackable by 4
Service adapted to specific needs of Trade customers, Trade Department will advise and assist you in your projects.
According to the technical specifications required, budget and needs, a Trade advisor will help you to make your selection of products.
You will have a dedicated Person to deal with for all your demands from the quote to the delivery achievement.
Need advise, technical datas or a quotation