- Domestic - Furniture - Coat racks and pegs
- Nathalie Lété - Furniture - Coat racks and pegs
- Domestic - Decoration - Kids
- Nathalie Lété - Decoration - Kids
- Domestic - Accessories - Useful and clever
- Nathalie Lété - Accessories - Useful and clever
- Domestic - Decoration - Coat racks and pegs
- Nathalie Lété - Decoration - Coat racks and pegs
Nathalie lete was born in 1964. She lives and works in paris. She works in many ways, mixing different techniques and mediums, illustration, ceramics, textile and painting... She is inspired by her travels, but also by the mixing of vintage toys and old engravings of flowers and animals. Her work is colourful, naive and poetic, sometimes strange, to the point of tending towards art brut. Her world is nurtured by popular and folk art.In detail:
- Colour : Multicoulered
- Material : Plywood fir tree
- Dimensions : W 33 cm x H 34 cm
Service adapted to specific needs of Trade customers, Made in Design Pro will advise and assist you in your projects.
According to the technical specifications required, budget and needs, a Trade advisor will help you to make your selection of products.
You will have a dedicated Person to deal with for all your demands from the quote to the delivery achievement.
Need advise, technical datas or a quotation