- Extremis - Furniture - Partitions, screens, room dividers
- Hsu-Li Teo - Furniture - Partitions, screens, room dividers
- Stefan kaiser - Furniture - Partitions, screens, room dividers
- Extremis - Outdoor - Deco & accessories
- Hsu-Li Teo - Outdoor - Deco & accessories
- Stefan kaiser - Outdoor - Deco & accessories
- Extremis - Decoration - Movable partitions and screens
Sticks - playing with space... Only a few years after its creation, Extremis began to make its name abroad as well. In 2003 it launched the most internationally oriented product of its entire range: Sticks, designed by a Chinese-German couple living in Australia, put on the market by a Belgian company, and (partially) manufactured in Sri Lanka. Sticks is not only the most international product, it is also the greatest commercial success for Extremis to the present day.Hsu-Li Teo and Stefan Kaiser drew inspiration for Sticks from the screens that were hugely popular in the 1950s. Dirk Wynants immediately saw the potential of their practical and versatile design. Extremis refined the design and made it into a commercial success. Sticks ended the search for a multiuse screen with both indoor and outdoor applications, as it is not blown over by the wind. This space divider is therefore ideal for creating a feeling of privacy in a garden or on a balcony without losing the sense of freedom typical for open spaces. You can however also use it indoors to adapt a room's look or arrangement entirely to your own taste. With Sticks you can create your own space over and over again.Each Sticks consists of a base and a set of glass fibre rods.In detail:
- Colour : H 180 cm - Wood
- Material : Glass fibre reinforced polyester resin - Rubber base (partly recycled rubber from car tyres)
- Dimensions : L 60 cm x W 30 cm x H 180 cm - Base : H 4 cm
- Characteristics : Outdoor base available in version with integrated LED lighting : Sticks enlightened (contact us)
Service adapted to specific needs of Trade customers, Trade Department will advise and assist you in your projects.
According to the technical specifications required, budget and needs, a Trade advisor will help you to make your selection of products.
You will have a dedicated Person to deal with for all your demands from the quote to the delivery achievement.
Need advise, technical datas or a quotation